At Wayward Springs Farm, we are continually working to create and provide facilities that allow our horses and riders to perform to their top potential. The farm is 270 acres with approximately 30 acres fenced for turnout.
Our riding areas:
- State-of-the-art 200’x100′ heated indoor arena with sand and GGT footing.
- Full-sized, all-weather (sand and rubber) dressage ring.
- Fenced 215’x215’ all-weather (sand and rubber) show jumping ring.
- Cross country schooling field (including ditches, banks, and a water complex).
- 9 furlong uphill turf gallop.
- Miles of trails wandering throughout the farm.
The barn, designed by Mike and Lisa, was built by King Construction in 2012. It features 22 12’x12′ stalls and directly attaches to the indoor ring. Every feature of the barn is designed with the horses’ well-being in mind, and is efficiently organized for riders.
- Separate boarder tack room with individual lockers.
- Two grooming/wash stalls with hot/cold water and heat lamps.
- Automatic/heated waterers in stalls with individual water consumption meters.
- Equustall flooring in stalls.
- Closable yokes in front stall doors & half Dutch doors with windows in back of stalls.
- Laundry room.
- Full bathroom.
- Lounge with full-sized fridge
All of our fields have run in sheds and automatic waterers.
Boarding is available on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.